Risk Management (Corporate and Industrial Environment)
In a time of ever increasing challenges and concerns, November Group’s comprehensive approach to Corporate Security effectively manages risks on a global scale. Our security professionals can be seamlessly integrated within our client’s existing corporate structure to ensure business continuity, prevent workplace violence, protect property, maintain vigilant physical & personal security, and to provide immediate lifesaving medical care. With years of experience in specialized government law enforcement and public safety, and an extensive military history at our core, our personnel are amongst the highest trained in the industry. These security managers stand at the ready for critical decision making during crisis and emergencies to ensure protection of personnel and company resiliency.
November Group Corporate Security Capabilities Include:
- Personal Protection of Executive Officers and Staff
- Site Security of Corporate Property
- Business Continuity Planning
- Cross-Trained Security Officer/EMT’s and Paramedics
- Risk Management (Corporate and Industrial Environment)
- Prevention and Mitigation of Workplace Violence
- Corporate Counter-Espionage
- Intelligence Gathering
- Electronic Counter-Surveillance (debugging)
- Routine Threat Assessments
Contact November Group today to arrange a security assessment. Our team of experienced consultants can customize a security package that best address your concerns.