Heartsaver(R) First Aid / CPR / AED
When a life threatening medical emergency occurs, every second counts. Early CPR, defibrillation, and hemorrhage control determine the difference between survivability and death. Waiting for professional help to arrive is not a viable option. Training and the tools needed to take immediate action are the only answer.
November Group’s Mobile Medical Training Center brings this necessary training to you with American Heart Association® Heartsaver® First Aid/CPR/AED Combined Course. Our licensed Fire and EMS instructors bring their years of training experience to your place of business, corporate offices, industrial facility, educational campus, or place of worship. This training is designed to prepare even the most inexperienced individuals how to provide lifesaving care. The course includes easy-to-follow classroom instruction and hands-on training in the following skills:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Automated External Defibrillator(AED) Instruction
- Choking/Obstructed Airway
- Bleeding Control Techniques
- Identification of Shock Symptoms
- Treatment of Bone Fractures and Sprains
Upon completion of the course, students will receive certification from American Heart Association in Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Combined Course. Each student will also receive a Heartsaver® Quick Reference Guide that summarizes actions needed for many emergencies.
Course Capacity (min-max): 4-24 Students
Course Length: 3.5 Hours
Cost: $55 per student (call for large group discount)
* November Group also offers our customers consultation of AED, First Aid, and CPR station placement throughout your facility, as well as sales and procurement. Please contact us for additional information.